Short Term Furnished Housing Members Apartments and full size homes
Scroll down to see our short term furnished housing members. Click on their web site for full information
The Rochester Visitor Housing Association can accommodate your furnished short-term, corporate, patient or other housing needs..
An Abbey at Viola Suites
4.9 Star Google rating
For availability call our toll free number — 1-888-289-2930
Description: Convenient to everything in a relaxed area.
Located in a beautiful residential neighborhood on the upper NE side of Rochester. The Suites back directly up to the 350 acre Quarry Hill Nature Center. Serene surroundings with all the comforts of home. Serving patients and visitors to Rochester MN for 26 years..
.Exclusive Welcome Hospitality Arrival Package
- Located on five spacious acres of matured grounds with walking trails in park
- 2 or 3 LED 42" to 48" TV's
- All utilities including, 72 station cable, secured Wi-Fi, included
- Private telephone number with free local and long distance calling, wireless phones and digital voice mail service
- Plenty of parking convenient to apartment, or attached garages at our homes
- Located on bus line connecting to Mayo Clinic, Apache Mall and downtown Rochester
- Full size kitchens with dishwasher, overhead microwave, refrigerator with ice maker and full size stove
- Thermostat remote control gas fireplace in all units
- Next to Quarry Hill Nature Center www.qhnc.org
- Washer & Dryer
- Our furnished apartments and homes have a private patio or wood decks
- Medica equipmentl and children accessories available upon request
- Woof, small pet friendly
Lofts at Mayo Park
Address: 123 6th Avenue SE, Rochester, MN 55904
Each of our floorplans are unique, offering you something you can?t find anywhere else in the area, plus a view of Zumbro River and Downtown Rochester that can?t be beat!
Lofts at Mayo Park gives you the convenience of downtown living, with the peaceful and quiet privacy you are looking for in your next apartment home.
- Fully Furnished One and Two Bedroom Apartments with Underground Parking included
- Business center with conference room
- Enjoy our lobby area with complimentary coffee service by the fireplace
- Grand Piano for your playing enjoyment and relaxation
- Community patio with grilling area
- Bike maintenance and storage area
- Eleven foot ceilings on 1st floor and nine foot ceilings on 2nd and 3rd floors
- Double Wall Construction between units
- All units vent directly to outside of building
- Smoke Free Community
- Wi-Fi and cable included as part of All Utilities Included
Broadway Plaza - A Better Hotel Alternative
Address: 15 1st Street SE Rochester, MN 55906
Enjoy a refreshing and spacious hotel alternative at downtown Rochester’s premier high rise apartment community. Within walking distance to the Mayo Clinic and connected to the city’s skyway system, Broadway Residence and Suites is ideal: Mayo Clinic patients and visitors, visiting staff and faculty, business travelers, and relocating families.
- Hotel amenities including fitness center, pool and, business center.
- Services of a hotel with the spaciousness of an apartment
- Washer and Dryer in each unit
- Gourmet full size kitchens
- Most amazing views in the city
- Secured Wi-Fi
- Private balconies
- Covered parking
- Weekly and monthly rates
- Cable television
- Free local calls and long distance in USA, private telephone number
- Private mailbox
- Luxurious VIP Residence units available also
First Avenue Suites
Address: 100 1st Avenue SW Rochester, MN 55902
First Avenue Suites is located directly on the Mayo Clinic Skyway.
Weekly and monthly rates available
- Weekly Rates
- Montly Rates
- Mayo Clinic Connected by Skyway
- Right in Downtown Rochester
- Fully Furnished
- Onsite Laundry
- Free Wireless Internet
- Full Cable and International Movie Channels
- International Unit Wide Radio Systems
- Linen Service
- Fully Renovated
- Handicap Accessible
- Key-Less Entry
- Free local and US long distance calls on private phone line
Rochester Furnished Homes LLC
Address: PO Box 5864, Rochester MN, 55903
We at Rochester Furnished Homes pride ourselves in providing tastefully furnished housing just blocks from downtown Rochester. All homes are fully furnished for a comfortable “Home Away from Home” while in town.
- Monthly rates
- 24 hour ”on call“ availability
- Utilities included
- Free on-site parking
- Full kitchens
- Free High speed Internet
- Free washer and dryer on site
- Iron and ironing board
- Parks and bike trails close by
- Baby and Children’s items (upon request)
- Various specialty kitchen appliances (upon request)
- Safe and friendly neighborhood
- Walking distance to downtown
Address: 609 4th Street NW, Rochester, MN 55901 (By Appointment Only)
Providing you an exceptional home experience is our number one priority! Many of our guests are Mayo Clinic patients and caregivers, therefore we strive to provide a comfortable space to relax and retreat to at the end of a busy day. Our homes range in size from 2 to 6 bedrooms, are fully furnished, well appointed and professionally cleaned. Located in charming residential neighborhoods we hope you?ll find yourself at home during your stay in Rochester. Please see our website for a full list of amenities. We offer discounts for stays over 30 days
- Organic cotton linens, new Serta mattresses, feather pillows and duvets
- All utilities, high-speed wifi, smart televisions and extended cable channels included?
- Items for small children available upon request (high chair, pack n play, etc)
- Bicycles, helmets, locks and air pumps included
- Cleaning supplies and equipment included
- In addition to basic kitchen equipment, we include crock pots, electric teapots, coffee makers and more
- Many startup items included, see our website for full details
- All properties located within walking distance to Rochester?s very popular recreational trails and public transportation
- All exterior maintenance included?
- We are happy to accommodate special requests
Charitable non for profit organizations
American Cancer Society
Address: 411 2nd Street NW Rochester, MN 55901
The mission and purpose of the Sandra J. Schulze American Cancer Society Hope Lodge is to provide a home-like residence, without charge, to cancer patients and their caregivers. Hope Lodge participates in the cancer treatment process by providing an emotionally supportive environment while reducing the financial burden of necessary miltiple-night stays near a treatment facility.
Gift of Life Transplant House
Address: 705 Second Street SW, Rochester, MN 55902
The mission of the Gift of Life Transplant House is to provide transplant patients and their care givers high-quality, affordable accommodations in a supportive, home-like environment. We strive to be a home that “helps and heals.” If your transplant team (organ, stem cell, or bone marrow) brings you to Rochester, please click on our web site to learn more.
Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House provides temporary housing to families whose children, age 18 or younger, receiving medically necessary ongoing care; inpatient or 4 appointments per week if outpatient at a Rochester medical facility. One room is provided per family. Guests will be asked to provide weekly medical appointment confirmation.